So What's Something You Might Win?...
Only the Most Amazing Socks Ever!!!!! Courtesy of
Owned by our friend and teammate Deb Crush RollerDerbyMerch.com does specialize in all things derby related, but they are a one-stop-shop for any merch needs. Want a hoodie? Bam! You got it. Want an embroidered hat? No prob! You dream it, she's got it.
Just can't wait until the challenge is over for some cool gear? Contact Crush and she'll hook you up!
Bonus: Do you like Harry Potter?
Check Out These Limited Edition 'Yer a Skater Harry Potter' Designs and Support Ithaca League of Women Rollers
Stay Moving, Stay Motivated, Give Back!
-Just $15 to participate.
-Competitors who successfully complete the challenge will be eligible for a cash GRAND PRIZE! The more people sign up, the bigger the grand prize will be so invite your friends!
-Prizes for the most walking and running miles!
1/3 of Your Registration Fee Will Go to Support
Family & Children's Service of Ithaca
Or Contact Us to Sign-Up!
Details About How It Works...
- Sign up via PayPal
- Shortly after sign up, you will receive an email with a link to our mileage tracker and info on how to connect with our Run/Walk Facebook group.
- This challenge is entirely based on the honor code. We will not be checking up on your miles. So be cool man.
- Missed a day? It's OK, don't give up! Everyone is allowed one freebie day that you will note in your log book.
- Missed another day? You may stay in the running for the grand prize, but we ask that you contribute another $15 for each day missed (this sum will go entirely to the featured charity). Again, honor code. Skip day donation page.
- In January the numbers will be tallied and the winners announced via live stream. Date/Time TBA.
The more people sign up, the bigger the pot!
Most Running Miles
Some sweet apparel from RollerDerbyMerch.com!!
Most Walking Miles
One Month of FREE Personal Training with ShockYard Fitness & Social Club Online!
ShockYard's certified personal trainers
Coach Casey (Bombshell)
Coaching Tip Of The Week
Community Service Run
Fun Around The House
Fun Around Town
ShockYard Science Digest
Social Club Events